Monday, August 13, 2007

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL




This time was a little bit more emotional starting school this year. This year we will be switching to a new school. Goodbye Sonoma Ranch we will miss you. You were good to us. The kids were very nervous (especially Michael) since he will be going to first grade and he will be gone all day. It will be hard with out you Max and Grace, we will miss you guys. I will be thinking about you, and I will be thinking about you Paris, Michael, and Sami and missing you terribly. I love you.
I am really sad I dont have a picture of Paris this year. We were running late (a surprise I know) therefore I had to take pictures at school. Paris was too mortified to get her picture taken in front of a bunch of people she did not know..It's too soon for her to start acting like a tweenie.

1 comment:

Living in the Berkshires said...

Hey I miss you guys soooooooo much!!!!! i hope everyones doing well. tell everyone i said hi and that i miss them!!! schools good and so is volleyball!!! i love and miss you guys!!!

-Emily